At 07:02 PM 1/12/2010, you wrote:
>Can any one tell me what color traits are dominant...the ram's or the ewe's
>when breeding

Color dominance has nothing to do with which parent a given gene came from,
just whether it is a dominant or recessive gene.  If you want to get into the
color genetics of French Bulldogs or Labrador Retrievers, my wife could give
you an earful, but sheep?  Not a clue... I don't know if any research has even
been done into color genetics in sheep, or specifically BB/AB.

One thing I have noticed, though, is white patches on a parent tend to get
thrown to the offspring.

Julian