Hey its good to sound the alarm to early than to wait until its to late and it causes you to loose such a pretty little lamb. Everyone here loves to help its actually a learning experience for everyone when something new happens. Nancy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Smith" <mwsmotorspo...@gmail.com>
To: <blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 15:14
Subject: Re: [Blackbelly] New momma will not hold still to feed lambafter10hours

Thanks everyone, all appears to be well now.  This is my first time
being able to witness the entire birthing process so I was a bit of a
nervous wreck this morning. Sorry for the alarm.

here's the nice pictures from this morning:

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/spring_2010/Ruby.html

here's the medically graphic pictures of the labor process from last
night, in case anyone is interested:

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/spring_2010/Ruby_labor.html

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Nancy & Tom Richardson