hello everyone!

the mid JUL/AUG coast to coast transport trip is taking shape!

attention BOER breeders - the trip will start at the Elite Coalition
sale in Texarkana AR on July 17th - I can immediately take animals from
the sale going west, northwest, and north - I have definite reservations
for animals not going through the sale going to OR/WA - it is quite
possible that I can make a clockwise loop of the west coast including CA
- there also may be a way to board purchases going eastbound until I am
able to complete the west coast loop - all you have to do is ask!

after I unload in OR/WA I will immediately pick up a large load going to
WI PA and TX - that means I will be making a clockwise loop of the
entire lower 48 states going eastbound along the northern routes - there
is still lots of opportunity to extend this trip into the southeast
states and back westbound from TX if needed

my trip routes are determined by riders with reservations -
the earlier you make reservations the more likely I am to
use your transport to 'define' my route - waiting too late
may mean that I am not able to make the necessary zig zags
to pick up/drop off your animals

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state,
and a brief description of the animals in every email please

if there are timing restrictions or complications (export)
please inform me of your needs and schedules

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply directly
to my private email address at rkee...@realtime.net

payment is due on delivery - I can take cash, bank check, MO, and PayPal

there is no contract other than your word via email

after the JUL/AUG trip the next 'bus' service trip will be late SEP/OCT
- between bus trips PremierLimo trips can be made as needed

--

questions?

Ask about TravelWithRonK PremierLimo service

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with 3000 animals
transported in 10 years of service

all animals crossing a state line must have vet inspection
papers before they can legally be transported