hello everyone!

the next 10-12+ weeks are going to be extremely hectic for me - I am
going to be on the road almost constantly so planning trips and adding
last minute additions is going to be complicated by having to work from
my laptop PC sitting on the steering wheel of my tow vehicle

here is what is happening: (please read carefully and save this message
because I am not likely to be posting advertisements on a regular basis
until NOV)

between now and Labor Day I am going to scrambling to get a tow vehicle
on the road - we made good progress this week but the new 'stretch' van
is not ready to go yet - taking a heavy duty passenger street vehicle
and turning it into a super duty tow vehicle is not an easy process!

about SEP 4th (if export papers are ready) I will be picking up animals
in central TX going to NewEngland as part of a PremierLimo transport -
after dropping animals off at the border just across the river from
Ottawa/Montreal Canada I will pick up a load in Maine and head south
picking up and dropping off as I go - the final destination is Houston
TX - I am full up on this trip except for the TN to TX final segment

then I immediately pick up animals in central TX and head for Idaho via
OklahomaCity - the animals will be delivered to IdahoFalls ID - I have
room on this segment - then I will be returning to Texas 'empty' - if
you have animals needing to be moved northwest toward Idaho or southeast
toward Texas please get with me ASAP!

then I will be home for a few days trying to finalize planning for the
late SEP/OCT coast to coast trip at the same time I am trying to get the
big van/RV tow vehicle ready to be on the road with a new engine and
transmission and major winter salt damage repair - the hope is to be on
the road westbound the last week of SEP to start the SEP/OCT coast to
coast transport trip

the route is west from TX (with a possible swing up into MO first) via
western CO to central CA - I have limited room on this segment

then I head north to OR/WA where I will load up to maximum capacity with
animals going east - I begin delivering these animals starting in Kansas
and continuing on to as far as Maine with several drop off stops between
- I will not have room for pick ups until I am east of the MississippiRiver

following the delivery of OR/WA animals to Maine I will turn south - the
route is not well defined on this segment and I have room headed back in
the general direction of Texas and the final delivery of OR/WA animals

now it gets REALLY complicated! - I have animals in Texas needing to go
east - I have animals in Texas and north needing to go west - I have
animals in Idaho/Montana needing to go east - somehow during the trip
and using my laptop I am going to try to come up with a solution to all
your 'needs' while trying to keep my sanity intact!

do not plan on a NOV/DEC coast to coast 'bus' trip - I have been on the
road for the past 7 years at Christmas/NewYears - I do not plan on doing
it again! - I may do some short quick 'limo' trips but even that is
tentative based upon how dedicated I feel

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state,
and a brief description of the animals in every email please

if there are timing restrictions or complications (export)
please inform me of your needs and schedules

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply directly
to my private email address at rkee...@realtime.net

payment is due on delivery - I can take cash, bank check, MO, and PayPal

there is no contract other than your word via email

--

Thanks to restrictive USDA regulations I no longer transport dogs!
Please let your local USDA inspector know how stupid it is to apply

---

questions?

Ask about TravelWithRonK PremierLimo service

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

all animals crossing a state line must have vet inspection
papers before they can legally be transported

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with over 3000 animals
transported in over 10 years of service