Yup, Peter. It sounds like Blondie was definitely in heat. I have one not-so
friendly bottle girl who when in heat follows me around and wags her tail when
I pet her on the head or shoulders.  Normally she will barely let me pet her
when i hand feed her. Blondie will have her crush on you again soon enough.
Sometimes more than others.

I also find one of my girls does this 100% of the time with our dog. She just
loves the dog and does not need to be in heat to do the droopy dopey face and
wagging tail thing. Funny thing is, the dog is a girl, as well.

Michael Smith
Sent from my iPad