same for me, I work at Apple Inc. in California. I work in the design
and engineering center for iPods and iPads and iPhones and such.  The
young city-slickers (of which I was one only 5 years ago) are
fascinated by sheep and goat stories and send me links about fainting
goats, dancing Barbado sheep and lawn goat renting services, all the
time.

the endless jokes about the lambs looking a bit too much like me, or
eating lamb sammiches, never end.

_Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies.