Minerals play a huge role in our sheep's resistance to parasites.  I
remember Barb Lee had a ram a few years ago who had a perpetual problem
with parasites until she upped his selenium intake, then he was like a
whole other ram.  Many of the health problems in our animals (and
people) are mistaken for a genetic problem, but are actually a
nutritional deficiency.

Julian