Glad you two liked it!  I actually did have that "strong athletic" moment again
with the same ewe. She tried to leap past me and without thinking... my arm
whipped out in the shape of a Shepherd's crook and caught her right on the
neck, I brought her down to the ground real quick and had some words for her,
and stuffer her back in.

She was pregnant with one of my favorite rams. He came out fine, even though
she hit the deck pretty hard.

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies

Sent from my iPad