Carol,
The blue prints are in my head. My vet has these feeders and said they were the
best for goats. She said to use about 4 inches between spacing. We converted an
old feeder by putting a 2X4 down the long center. Then used 2X4 for the V. I
used 2X4 spacing, and cut three pieces of wood from each 96 inch 2X4. You could
also put a top on this. We have it under an overhang that we put up. With this
type of feeder, if someone gets picked on, they can eat on the other side.

Liz Radi
Nubian goats and Katahdin Hair Sheep
Nunn, Colorado
970-716-7218