From: "Jen Lobo-Simpson" <jenlobo0...@gmail.com>
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:23:09 PM
Subject: [Blackbelly] Eye Infections

I have a couple of lambs that seem to be getting frequent eye
infections - very teary eye and a large amount of discharge.
The vet has prescribed an antibotic ointment, but I'm a big fan of the
ounce of prevention rule.
Is there something that I might be doing to prevent this?
Are there any treatments that wouldn't require a prescription?

Thanks!

Jen