On Fri, 1 Jun 2012, Cecil R Bearden wrote:

Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:59:58 -0500
From: Cecil R Bearden <crbear...@copper.net>
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [Blackbelly] Bottle Jaw

I would use safegaurd (panacur) at the same dosage rate or a little more than that listed for cattle. You can put it in the feed. If any appear to not respond after about 4 to 5 days then I would use oral ivomec on those. Then 10 to `14 days later, I would worm again with the safeguard. Again watching for non responders and worming those with oral Ivomec . This may seem severe, or overkill, but by worming in this manner, I only have to worm about once in every 3 years.
Cecil in OKla

Thank you I will give this a try (is that panacur paste or drench?)

Peter Wallace