We have two 5 month old male Anatolian/Akbash Livestock Guardian Dog puppies
available.  These pups have been living with our goat herd since birth, they
are guarding and patrolling already.  This morning they alerted us that
there was a large snake heading towards the goats!  They are socialized with
people but prefer to be with their goat herd.  They do not challenge fences
and stay right with the livestock – whether the stock is snoozing in the
shade or going out browsing.  They are very good with poultry also.  The
pups have role models of their mother and several other mature working LGD’s
and they are learning their job well.  You can read more about these pups
at: http://www.blackmesaranch.com/animals/dairy_goats_for_sale.htm

Kathryn Heininger
Black Mesa Ranch
Snowflake, AZ