I use a loose sheep mineral, one that has no copper in it. Yes it is outrageously expensive, but my sheep don't eat much of it very fast so it lasts a long time (a bag every year or so). In contrast, when I used a mineral block, they ate it like candy because of the molasses that glued everything together to form the block.

You can view an easy-to-make loose mineral feeder at https://picasaweb.google.com/Carol.Elkins/GatesPensChutesAndFeeders?feat=embedwebsite

I also keep a salt block available.

Carol