Lee Ann. One question. How often are you feeding them? And are you feeding them
at night as well? I'm not very experienced raising lambs but I've had a few
rounds of bottle babies, and they always had diarrhea because I was told by a
local breeder that I could just stuff them full of formula a few times a day
and not feed them at night. So I did. Soon as I started feeding them  less per
meal and more meals...and during the night... the diarrhea went away.

-MIchael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies

Sent from my iPad