I can't remember where I read about this possibility.
The conclusion to the question seemed to be that if there was any chance of
conception it would be between a  Doe (female goat) and a Ram (male sheep)
As you said the odds of it successfully carrying to birth are very slim.
More often the  Doe would abort.
Also the offspring would likely be sterile.

(FYI- I ran my Togg X Nubian Doe with  a bunch of young rams for months, and
she hasn't had a "geep".  And I 'm sure that they tried to breed her- In
fact one ram was totally 'in love' with her    LOL )

Chris


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.384 / Virus Database: 216 - Release Date: 08/21/2002

===============================================
This message is from the Barbados Blackbelly Sheep mailing list.
To respond to this message, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe or change your membership options, go to 
http://lists.coyotenet.net/mailman/listinfo/blackbelly

Reply via email to