Tuesday, November 12, 2002, 12:32:40 AM, SB-X <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ciprian Popovici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Did all these "hidden tricks" finally made it into the man page? If
> These were never hidden and were in the original manual. :)

Those were just some examples. But new tricks/tips/workarounds pop up
all the time, just got a new idea off the other thread ("adaptive
menus"). And another tip I just thought of is the old "what can I use
to make up for the missing taskbar", plus the answer "detach the icons
menu and leave it around".

I really think this kind of stuff should be documented, but I'm not
sure if it's not supposed to go into the FAQ rather than a separate
"tips and tricks" doc. What do you guys think?

Ciprian Popovici