-- xayk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 20 November 2002, 06:39 PM -0200):
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to start all my applications without any border.
> I would also like to start some application sticky, with a given
> geometry, ...
>
> Is there any way i can run WithAction for other window except the
> focused one?
> Is there a exec command that take sticky, borderless, geometry and
> application parameters?
You can try bbappconf, with x0r's patch that allows geometry settings.
Unfortunately, you'd have to specify an entry for each application, and
if you ever wanted to go back to default settings, you'd need to modify
the bbappconf.bb file and restart it...

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]