Bugs item #641016, was opened at 2002-11-19 18:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=641016&group_id=40696

Category: Appearance/Rendering
Group: 0.65.x

Initial Comment:
Summary basically says it all.  If you open up a
transparent aterm that you want shaded, it doesn't
work.  For instance:
aterm -tr -sh 50
gives you an aterm that is black.  I assume this is in
the blackbox code and not the aterm code, since the
exact same aterm code works fine on blackbox 0.62x
Don't know how important you guys feel this is, but
just wanted to let you know.

rtw

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)