Hello List,

* Ciprian Popovici wrote on Nov/27/2002:
> Basically, I need icons in the slit, 'cause the slit is always within reach.
> Is there a bbtool which does this? If not, is there any other such tool
> that won't ever get obscured by the regular windows?

anyone tried acidlaunch? looks good, i've downloaded it, but haven't had
the time yet to install. and now i can't decide to use this or
bbbutton...
http://linuxgamers.net/infoPage.php?page=acidlaunch
screenshot of it running in the slit along with some gkrellm stuff:
http://linuxgamers.net/data/acidlaunch2.jpg

CU,
Andreas
--
A.WagnerNASPOMstud.uni-frankfurt.de [replace NASPOM with the @]

The past is present in the future.

--
My Public PGP Keys:
1024 Bit DH/DSS:

768 Bit RSA:
http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1AD97BA5

some other email addresses i never look into:
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]