On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 11:13:34AM +0100, DOm wrote:
> You are right but we ( you :) ) can make things configurable.
> For example we can choose to not use "Smart Send To.." when the middle
> button is used.

Wouldn't be me... I'm just a user. :)

What I'd like to see far more than odd options on moving between workspaces
is functionality that would cause the window manager to auto-clean-up
window positions.

You know.. like you've got five windows on this workspace all in odd
positions and odd Z-order, and you could order them all run through the
currently selected smart-placement algorithm and get a usable order out.

How about that, Shaleh?

--
 Marc Wilson |     Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] |     you need more.  -- Addison H. Hallock