On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Friday 06 December 2002 10:45, Robert wrote:
>> Some blackbox styles that I download (usually from deviantart) have dos
>> style line endings and I don't always notice when viewing them in emacs
>>
>> Unfortunately I assume that blackbox's style processing views the file
>> as one long line and I get black menu text on a black background :-(
>>
>> Would it be possible for blackbox to start with a more friendly default?
>> though I see that a style consisting of a single comment line (unix
>> endings) drops into what I was hoping the other might do.
>>
>> Robert
>
> blackbox does not parse the style files themselves.  Instead we use the
> standard X library resource routines.  We get whatever that library
> interprets.

Eventually coming back on this one...having got caught again, looking at
the output I see the following

BImageControl::getColor: color parse error: "#64805a
"

(repeated lots!)
which suggests that blackbox could strip off the ^M's? Though I can't find
this code in cvs so has this now been handed over to X?

Robert Marshall