I must have deleted the original post to the ML (or I'm losing my mind)
wrt multi-head support in bbkeys.  I believe the question was "is it
possible" and I believe I erroneously said "not yet, but soon".  I've
just looked at the code and the answer should have been "it's currently
possible".

You must be using bbkeys from CVS to get this, and you must be using a
NETWM-compliant WM like kde3 or openbox2 (or possibly blackbox from
CVS).  The action, astonishingly similar to epist, is "nextscreen" and
"prevscreen", iirc.

Whomever it was that was asking, please give bbkeys from CVS a try.  I'm
only waiting on blackbox 0.70.0 to release it--it's quite stable (I have
been running it every day for the last few months).

--

 `
 ,