On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 13:10, David Bonner wrote:
> > The one remaining nit that I know about that I've not had time to sit
> > down and create a fix/patch for is that blackbox CVS now may or may not
> > be compiled with Xft, and there's no way for external applications to
> > know this.  The fix discussed with nyz is in creating a pkgconfig script
> > that is installed with blackbox, so that any 3rd party apps can call it,
> > much like gtk-config or xft-config.  It's just a matter of someone
> > finding the time to do it.
>
> Is this something that still needs doing?  Seems like a pretty easy thing
> for someone not too familiar with the source to do, and I've been looking
> for ways to contribute back to blackbox.  Let me know if it's still on the
> todo list, and I should be able to get a patch posted later this week.

As far as I know, neither Shaleh nor Nyz have worked on this yet.  So,
yes, I think it would be fantastic if you took the time to get this
working.  I can't speak as to what commitment you'll get from Shaleh or
Nyz that your work will be committed to HEAD, but I would think they'd
be receptive to it as they both know it's needed.

--

,-----------------------------------------------------------------//
 `
 ,

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of
the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.
This e-mail expresses views only of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Rite Aid Corporation and may not be copied or distributed
without this statement.