Subject: Re: blackbox user
Date: Sunday 07 September 2003 13:32
From: "Jean-D. Ackle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 --- Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> a quick google search on 'kdm blackbox' says you
> should make a file called
> ~/.xsession and place the commands of interest in
> there.
> I suspect a similar search of this lists archives
> will say the same.

On Mandrake 9.1, I think that won't work, as I tried
that with the ~/.xsession and ~/.xinitrc.  What worked
for me (also using Mdk 9.1) was looking for a file
named '05blackbox' or something, in the
'/etc/X11/wmsession.d' directory (you'll have to have
root access (run the 'su' command (without quotes) in
a terminal and enter the root password).
Look for my last post in reply to the thread "hi & 2
questions" in this list (go to the list-archives on
the BlackBox site) for more details.

=====
Jean-Dominique Ackle
Braga, Portugal
Mandrake Linux 9.1

Desafio AntiZona: participe do jogo de perguntas e respostas que vai
dar um Renault Clio, computadores, cāmeras digitais, videogames e muito
mais! www.cade.com.br/antizona