well ... you've been an awesome bunch of people ... and I'd like to thank everybody for all the help, comments and itnerest you've given me !!! thanks a LOT! I was gonna unsubscribe just like that ... no point in me sticking around now that I'm using fluxbox ... but you've been too cool for me to just leave without thanking everybody working on blackbox, helping or interested & helping others. Thanks! Blackbox still has my huge respect .. and appreciation .. I probably will be trying every once in a while again and see if maybe open in workspace stuff might be working easily for me too ... Blackbox totally rocks!! If it hadn't been for Blackbox Fluxbox wouldn't have been there ... thanks for that too. I now understand (& actually accept) the worthy goal of blackbox to stay minimalist.
greets to everybdoy,