On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:35:43 -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> huh?  bbkeys should not have any affect on the slit.

Poorly explained by me.
Open space or edge in the slit is very hard for me to locate in order
to obtain the the slit menu and toggle auto-hide. Perhaps I should use a
lower resolution. I'd like to toggle auto-hide via keystroke, and the
bbkeys 'stick' directive can be mapped to a key. When it's over a
window, it toggles the workspace stickiness. Could it toggle the auto-hide
feature when over the slit?

perhaps a better choice would be to have the slit menu also accessible via the
main menu?

I personally like the idea of being able to access all the different config menues from the config section of the main menu. it would keep them all in one place, nice and handy. Of course, the could still be accessible from where they already are, and just have parts how up in two places.