On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:25:04 +0000 Duncan Domingue
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey, first time poster, I just did a marathon of dockapp
> installations, eight to be exact, and they are all really cool. I
> figure that it would be fun to do a small program, to take a break
> from writing a GAME, (very exhausting stuff,  I wouldn't recommend

Not really on topic but it might help: there's a library called GAI
meant to ease the writing of dockapps here: <http://gai.sf.net>. Also
look for wmcbclock, it's a dockapp that's meant as an example of how to
write a simple dockapp. And check out dockapps.org for many others if
you haven't already.

--
Ciprian Popovici