On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 08:52, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 10:41:57AM -0600, Chris Wagner wrote:
> > We are running Yellow Dog Linux 3.0 and currently using Gnome, but want
> > to use Blackbox as the default window manager.

On both my RH7.3 and RH9.0 machines (using GDM as login manager I
believe) I made a file ~/.Xclients which contains:

#!/bin/sh
xset m 7 4
exec bbkeys -noqt -t -i &
exec blackbox 2> /home/esnyder/.blackbox.errors

which does the trick (of just running blackbox instead of the gnome
environment).  But if you mean how do you integrate blackbox into gnome
(ie. still have the panel, and nautilus, etc.) I'm not sure.  Might try
reading the gnome-session man page and digging down into it's config
file.

Sorry I can't help more,
-emile