I downloaded the program, and extracted.  Ran the ./configure and seemed
to do just fine.  When I then ran the make command, it ran, but with
some errors.  I've included some of it below:

make[2]: Entering directory `/blackbox-0.65.0/nls/de_DE'
Translation.m:22: invalid character: message ignored
<<edited for brevity>>
Translation.m:167: invalid character: message ignored
make[2]: *** [blackbox.cat] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/blackbox-0.65.0/nls/de_DE'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/blackbox-0.65.0/nls'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Now my friend says that it might have been corrupted cause I downloaded
http, so it may have put a carriage return in it, and that may be
causing the invalid character message.  Anyone know how I can have the
ftp site for it?  Or does anyone know what causes this error?  Also,
after the install, how do I configure it to run?  I'm running Fedora
Core build 1 and am a total NOOB so please bear with me; I'll need
complete steps, not just "oh, compile this, build that, write this code,
edit this file, reboot, hold down this key, enter this mode, compile,
configure, install, and it should work"  I'm not as good as advanced as
you guys who made this awesome looking Xwindows thing.  But I'm pretty
smart, so if I know which file to edit (.xsessions?  Or the xinitd to
equal 3 and not 5) I can follow directions and do whatever you tell me
to do.

Thanks so much for the help, guys.  These screenshots look awesome!!!  I
hope I can get it to work.

Your new noob,

Tellurye

tellurye AT bellsouth DOT net