On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 11:15, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:03:20AM -0500, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> >
> > mostly works???  =:P  I've been using ONLY bbkeys for keybindings with
> > blackbox, openbox2, kwin, and now metacity for over a year now with no
> > problems (well, fixing problems as they pop up  =:D ).  So if there are
> > problems, please report them, everyone!!  As far as I know, there are
> > zero outstanding buggies with bbkeys-CVS currently.
>
> I might have one for you...  When using sloppy focus and cycling windows
> with bbkeys if the mouse pointer is over a window that will be the
> focused window when you're done regardless of what you selected via
> cycling.

just fixed this one last night.  =:)  Please update from CVS and make
sure that you get the new WindowlistMenu.cpp....

revision 1.11
date: 2004/02/12 04:33:22;  author: vanrijn;  state: Exp;  lines: +8 -1
fixing window-focus behavior at end of window cycling

this has fixed it for me, using metacity as my WM.  please let me know
if it still doesn't fix it for you.  =:)

thanks!!

--

,-----------------------------------------------------------------//
 `
 ,

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of
the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.
This e-mail expresses views only of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Rite Aid Corporation and may not be copied or distributed
without this statement.