Support Requests item #898562, was opened at 2004-02-17 09:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428681&aid=898562&group_id=40696

Category: Configuration Help
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi there,

I'm looking for a possibility to save the actual state of all
my workspaces, so that they reopen the next time I
start blackbox the same way. For instance, 2 xterm on
WS1, Netscape on WS2, MTA on WS3, and son on.

Is there a way to let this happen automatically when
blackbox strarts, i.e can I save this configuration or is
there a way I can autostart applications on different
workspaces?

I've been looking for a long time for that kind of feature
but unfortunately I couldn't find anything.

berd

[EMAIL PROTECTED]