On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 07:13:47AM -0500, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 00:54, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 12:47:47AM -0500, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > > just wanted to let y'all know...  I've just committed code to bbkeys CVS
> > > that adds back the autoConfig and autoConfigCheckTimeout options from
> > > the old bbkeys (0.8.x, etc.).  autoConfig is a boolean and
> > > autoConfigCheckTimeout is the number of seconds to wait between file
> > > stat()'s. It's a very inexpensive check, so turning it on shouldn't hurt
> > > anything on your box, leastwise CPU, etc.  PLEASE let me know if you see
> > > anything fonky and I'll look at it immediately.
> >
> > Did you happen to get a chance to look in to the maximization oddity I
> > posted here a while ago?
> >

> I don't know that I saw it.  What was the problem?

Using cvs versions of both bbkeys and blacbox, newly opened windows can
not be vertically maximized via keybindings without first switching
focus away from them and back to them.  Not sure which side the problem
is on.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar