Bugs item #893468, was opened at 2004-02-09 16:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bradleyhughes
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=893468&group_id=40696

Category: Behaviour
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
With this morning's CVS (2/9/2004), I can no longer
unshade (by double-cliking) or move (by left-click
drag) an xmms window.  Unshading or moving with bbkeys
is also ignored.

Date: 2004-03-02 12:21

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=459209

moving should now be fixed in cvs... i will have to tackle the shading
thing later

Comment By: Jamin W. Collins (jamincollins)
Date: 2004-02-19 07:21

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=88136

With today's CVS (2/18/2004) I can shade and unshade via
mouse clicks. However, if the last state of the window was
shaded when it was closed, the next time it's opened the
state will toggle but you can't see the entire window until
you unshade exit and relaunch again.

However shading via keybinds does not work, and in order to
move the window I must use ALT+Left-click dragging.