Bugs item #896889, was opened at 2004-02-13 20:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rupshall
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=896889&group_id=40696

Category: Behaviour
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
disable toolbar crases blackbox under slackware 9.1

>Comment By: Robert Upshall (rupshall)
Date: 2004-03-08 18:02

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=444991

it appears to be fixed for me too

Comment By: Keith Maika (kicken)
Date: 2004-03-08 15:41

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=381596

I just checked out and built a new CVS copy and the problem
appears to be fixed.

Comment By: Bradley T. Hughes (bradleyhughes)
Date: 2004-03-08 09:43

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=459209

i have investigated a bit more and found this bug... oddly enough i
cannot reproduce it, but i do know why it happens... i have committed a
fix to CVS (march 8th), so please let me know if you can reproduce this.

i will close this bug once the fix is confirmed

Comment By: Keith Maika (kicken)