Bugs item #912380, was opened at 2004-03-08 16:11
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=912380&group_id=40696

Category: None
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I tried blackbox 0.70 today and experienced the following:

Dis/enabling the toolbar (a feature I most appreciate :)
works from the main configuration menu, but not from
the toolbar-menu (blackbox crashes).

The popping-up of submenus seems to be much slower
now and the menu-behaviour (right clicking starts an
application instead of dropping the menu) is a bit
difficult
to acommodate. Perhaps I'll need a safety belt of [nop]'s
then to prevent myself from starting numerous programs
or removing all workspaces when I try to get rid of the
menu :)

Xmms windows behave a bit strange. Once the main
window is shaded the equalizer below moves up as it used
to be but it isn't moved back down any more when I restore
the main window. Instead the main window disappears
behind the equalizer.

It's not possible any more to 'click' the window buttons by
scrolling the mouse wheel (e.g. to close a window). Could
this be brought back?

I also tried gdesklets which work fine in 0.65 but
appear on
only one workspace and are listed as seperate windows in
the workspaces-menu. In 0.70 they are integrated into the
background on all workspaces, but at first start it is
necessary to restart resp. reconfigure blackbox in order to
make all displays appear and work as expected.

These are just a few remarks, besides that everything is
working perfectly for me.