Support Requests item #918485, was opened at 2004-03-18 05:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sfrowd
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428681&aid=918485&group_id=40696

Category: Compilation or Installation Issue
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,
I am trying to install blackbox on a mandrake 10 machine.
This is what happens:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] blackbox-0.65.0]# ./configure
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH
[EMAIL PROTECTED] blackbox-0.65.0]#

I don't know what a "cc" is or how to install it.  Can you point me in
the right direction?

Thanks!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Comment By: Ciprian Popovici (sfrowd)