Bugs item #801383, was opened at 2003-09-05 21:29
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by jeanackle
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=801383&group_id=40696

Category: None
Group: 0.65.x

Initial Comment:
This usually happens with one of the first 3
applications I start in a given session.  I have to
restart BlackBox to get them to start.  And in these
cases, the "Restart" command in the rootmenu actually
acts as an "Exit" command.
A stange coincidence, AFAIR, this only happens with
Network Apps, i.e. Gaim, Galeon or Mozzila.  I also had
some problems a while ago, when Galeon and Mozilla
wouldn't work - found out it was a problem with some
lock file that I simply erased.
The only other wm I've been using sometimes is WindowMaker.

Versions: BlackBox 0.65.0 - Mandrake 9.1 rpm.

Comment By: Jean-Dominique Ackle (jeanackle)