Bugs item #1020311, was opened at 2004-09-01 13:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sfrowd
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=1020311&group_id=40696

Category: Behaviour
Group: 0.65.x

Initial Comment:
When I used mozilla to edit a web page under blackbox
0.65.0,  the window manager crashed when I opened a
web page with a very long chinese name.

Then I recompiled the source code and found that the
window manager crashed when the toolbar received a
title which is too long to be printed on the toolbar.  It
caused a segmentation fault.

Another discovery is that this error only happens when
the long title contains chinese characters.

Indeed, I had written a patch to cut the given title
string short enough when it is too long.  But
unfortunately my computer is broken so I cannot upload
the patch.  I hope some other can make a better patch.
(add codes in Toolbar.cc and Window.cc)

Sorry again for my poor English.

Comment By: Ciprian Popovici (sfrowd)