Bugs item #1018238, was opened at 2004-08-28 12:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rupshall
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=1018238&group_id=40696

Category: Behaviour
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
fbpanel set to top does not always align with the top
of screen.

I know this has been discussed on the mailing lists
before but I wanted to make note of it here.

I also wanted to add a note that sometimes fbpanel does
work correctly, I have not found what repoduces the
"correct" behavior other than continueously
entering/exiting blackbox, but as I write this email
the panel is aligned properly.