On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:

> keeping up with blackbox changes.  =:)

Missing -liconv:

Unicode.o(.text+0x304): undefined reference to `libiconv_open'
Unicode.o(.text+0x316): undefined reference to `libiconv_close'

I added -liconv to end of LIBS = line in src/Makefile and it built fine
for me. (Only a work-around.)

This is under NetBSD 1.6.2 using GNU libiconv, this -liconv would have
broke on my Linux box since it doesn't exist and libiconv support is
native in glibc.

I am now using bbkeys 0.9.0beta2. Started after killing running bbkeys.
I have many X clients running. Blackbox's menu for Workspace 1 shows 13
clients and I have a few in other workspaces and many minimized.
(xlsclients shows 45.)

But bbkeys using nextWindows will only go through 7 windows -- when
holding down Alt and pressing tab repeatedly. It should see more and then
begin rotating from beginning again.

I see the window names in teh middle of my toolbar.

This also stopped at 5 and also at different amounts. I have repeated it
numerous times with beta1 and beta2. Sometimes though it will go through
all my choices but won't start at the first one again though.

(I mentioned some of this in a different thread.)

Old bbkeys and blackbox worked a lot better for me. But I'll keep trying
the betas ...

  Jeremy C. Reed
  http://bsd.reedmedia.net/  -- BSD news and resources