Bugs item #590685, was opened at 2002-08-04 07:07
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bradleyhughes
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=590685&group_id=40696

Category: Behaviour
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On 0.65.0beta5 (and earlier, I believe), there is a
focus bug after closing down Wine.  The bug only
appears to affect whichever window on the current
workspace had focus right before Wine.   What happens
is said window will refuse focus completely.  No amount
of feverish clicking or even yelling will focus the
window.  The only ways that I know of to refocus it are
to 1) focus another window on the same workspace, then
workspaces then switch back to the original workspace.
 I tested with just about every combination of click
focus/sloppy focus/auto raise/click raise, but it
occured every time.

Comment By: Ben Jansens (eckzor)