Bugs item #818227, was opened at 2003-10-05 11:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by shaleh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428680&aid=818227&group_id=40696

Category: Behaviour
Group: 0.65.x

Initial Comment:
For a long time, I have been chasing a very annoying
behaviour of blackbox: It would "suddenly" start
placing new windows into one column only and when the
column became full then it would cascade the windows in
spite of beeing configured to use "Smart placement in
rows".
This is somehow induced by starting a WM application in
blackbox, for example wmab or wmifinfo. Since you start
a WM application, the window placement switches from
row-placement to column/cascade placement.

Blackbox was compiled using gcc 3.2.3 and glibc 2.3.2.

Best regards,

tikku