On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Chris Grossmann wrote:

> I know there are a lot of BSD folks on this list, apologies
> ahead of time..
>
> I'm considering upgrading from Fedora Core 1 to Fedora Core
> 2.  I see that Fedora Core 2 uses xorg instead of XFree86.
>
> I'm assuming this shouldn't be much of a problem.  Even so:
>
> Anyone out there using xorg yet?  How about Fedora Core 2?

Xorg has worked fine for me.

In fact, for a a few weeks I have been using X.org libraries and clients
with XFree86 server and fonts. This combination has also been working
fine. This is under my own Linux. (I will be moving it all to X.org
though.)

I am still using XFree86 under NetBSD, but plan to move to X.org soon.

  Jeremy C. Reed
echo 'G014AE824B0-07CC?/JJFFFI?D64CB>D=3C427=>;>6HI2><J' |
tr /-_ :\ Sc-y./ | sed swxw`uname`w