* [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> (2) can i get windows to respect the  35 pixel  margin i use at the left,
> where i have the pager & an empty piece of desktop to click on ?

in your Blackbox Desktopmenu:
unset Settings->Blackbox->"Complete enlargement"

This is translatet from my german version. So it will likely be named
different on your machine.

> (4) i suspect it is a promised feature not yet implemented,
> but can i change the position & order of the titlebar buttons
> (i prefer to have 'max' 'iconise' at left & 'close' on its own at right) ?

This cant be changed. And IMHO it dont need to be changeable. Some of my
windows dont even have a titlebar. Use bbkeys. Its much better than
finding a 10x10 pixel array to point and click with the mouse.

> (6) can i include the KDE menu in the desktop menu ?

the Blackbox menu is a simple Textfile.
~/.blackbox/menu

And there my be tools for conversion.

HTH & HAND