On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 09:15:44AM +0200, Carlos Vidal wrote:
> On 7/12/05, Brian Hechinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The error is still the same, the compiler sees
> BlackboxWindow::ClientState instead of ClientState all alone. Verify
> that you are using the modified Window.hh. The ClientState declaration
> should be just below the WMProtocols declaration. If there is still an
> error, it should'nt mention "BlackboxWindow::" at all.

i'm sorry, i forgot to include the new error message, that was the old one. ;)

i moved that all out of the class (to right after it) and how it gets me
this error:

"Window.hh", line 353: Error: state is not a member of const
BlackboxWindow::_client.
"Window.hh", line 358: Error: state is not a member of const
BlackboxWindow::_client.
"Window.hh", line 369: Error: state is not a member of const
BlackboxWindow::_client.
"Window.hh", line 411: Error: ClientState is not defined.
4 Error(s) detected.

-brian
--
"I fear death only slightly more than I hate my life."   --8-bit Theater