Today at 1:13am, Mads Martin Jørgensen wrote:

> When I pull a window in the titlebare, just like normal when I'm moving
> windows, it could be nice if it were possible to shift desktops on the
> keyboard, and then the window followed with me onto the new desktop.
> Kind of what "send to" does.

Perhaps this could be implemented by giving the window a temporal 'stuck'
state during dragging. Dragging to the side of the screen then could issue
NextWorkspace, and because of the temporary-stuck-state, window will go
with you.

OR: Implement a middle click possibility in the Send to menu, that
takes the window _and yourself_ to the selected workspace.

> Another thing that could be nice, would be a "onto current desktop"
> feature, that for instance would be activated by right-clicking in the
> workspace menu.

? I think that right click should stay reserved for dismissing menus,
personally i think things should stay as logical as possible

grtz
--
Wilbert Berendsen. Meet me at http://www.xs4all.nl/~wbsoft
  "Economics is the study of what people do when nothing