> Also, unless you are running as root, BlackBox shouldn't be able to execute
> anything that would be hazardous to the health of your system. Remember, it
> is running under your user account - if it could do something bad, then you
> already have poor security, and much bigger fish to fry.

My definition of "hazardous to the health of your system" is different. I
only use blackbox on personal desktops/workstations. In other words, the
most important things are my personal files, my work, etc. It "could do
something bad" when "running under your user account". (Yes, I do some
backups, but that is irrelevant.)

  Jeremy C. Reed -- who is still slowly working on his FAQ. I transferred
                    my FAQ entries to a simple datafile, and wrote a
                    script to generate the HTML page.
                    http://www.reedmedia.net/misc/blackbox/faqtest.html