Andy Kopciuch wrote:
> 3.  Blackbox isn't for a beginner-average user.  If it was, then why don't
> you see the kids from Dawson's Creek using it to write their love poetry?

  Do you think before you type?  What does Dawson's Creek have to do
with anything?  I would say I am a beginning to average user and I use
blackbox just fine.  You seem to have an elitist attitude.

> I'll close off with a quote from the Blackbox home page:
>
> "From the time the first line of code was written, Blackbox has evolved
> around one premise, minimalism. It's not meant to be Eye Candy, nor the most
> Featureful, nor the most Adorned for modelling the Widely acclaimed NeXT
> interface. It is just meant to be fast. "

While you are finding quotes, look for one that says who can and cannot
use blackbox, or should we just email you before we download anything?
Including, for instance bbkeys (which is still ICCCM compliant), would
not slow down the code, imagine if you will, not taking the time to use
X as a middleman between the two, which will be faster?  Hmmm.  I don't
wonder.

Just because someone is an expert/developer of linux, etc. does not mean
that they need to do something the hardway each time.  Making a program
easier to install does not hurt it.