OK, I lied before when I said "that's all I'm going to say".
:)

Perhaps in the interests of mitigating the resurgent
Features Holy War, all parties involved would do well to
revisit previous crusades.  Maybe we'd learn something,
and it would save some time and /var/spool space.  The
mailing list archive is here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/blackbox%40trolltech.com/

and here are some threads that followed much the same tack:

* Open letter re Gnome
* my feature suggestion
* Why do you use blackbox? (Was Desktop names/ Auto unshade)

I'm not trying to dredge up old battles.  All I hope is that
revisiting similar discussions might shed a little light on
the current one.

The part that makes me giggle is, AFAIK, we've yet to hear
from a single BB developer on the topic[1].  Whatever the
reasons, I think that's very telling.

OK, _now_ I'm done.

--
  Bill Beal, crossing his fingers behind his back
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[1]  John Kennis doesn't count, and here's the proof:  ;)
http://www.mail-archive.com/blackbox%40trolltech.com/msg02551.html