Umm, well, this immediately begs the question in my mind as to why
you're writing another one.  =:)  I've already a GUI configuration tool
called toolbox that does this....  http://movingparts.net  I'm assuming,
of course, that you're writing one because you don't know one exists.
Forgive me if this assumption is false....

* [08/05/01 06:05] Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
* Ryan Scotka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> walks into mine and says:

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)